Diet Health: Expert nutrition advice for all
Diet Health provides Clinical Dietetics, Nutrition and Training services in South East England.
The services are directed by Deborah Norman, Consultant *Dietitian and Nutritionist who together with a number of professional associates provide extensive evidence based knowledge and experience.
Offering Specialist Expertise
- Clinical dietetic treatment
- IBS ( low FODMAP dietary treatment)
- Bariatric surgery dietary advice and support
- Sports and performance nutrition
- Training and programme development for nutrition and weight management.
- Project management and delivery for weight management, nutrition and lifestyle initiatives.
Examples of our services
- Child and adult obesity e.g. Specialist advice and support for patients having weight loss surgery
- Gastrointestinal disorders e.g. Specialist support for people with IBS
- Project development and management of healthy lifestyle public health initiatives e.g. Eat Well Croydon
- Clinical dietetic sessions for hospital inpatient services e.g. Dietetic services at Priory Hospital sites
- Private Clinical appointments for patients with diet and nutrition related health problems e.g. Dietetic outpatients service at Ashtead Hospital
- Sports and performance nutrition advice to sports clubs and individuals
- Training courses on diet and nutrition e.g. Childhood Obesity management for School Nurses
Who We Work With
- Services with Inpatients and Outpatients requiring Dietetic treatment.
- Organisations requiring staff training and education on a specialist topic such as adult weight management, early years nutrition, maternal obesity, and tackling healthy weight in school age children.
- Specialist clinical services requiring to develop weight management and nutrition education programmes for their clients/patients.
- Tier 3 and Tier 4 weight management services requiring specialist dietetic services.
- Individuals and clubs requiring sports nutrition advice.
- Individuals requiring specialist nutrition and weight management advice and support.